Subject: Re: Battery for MR Meter
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 21:32:12 -0500

What is  the difference between the mr and mr-4 meter.  I thought I had a MR
meter by the manual that came with it but then I saw in a different manual
that the mr4 had the lever on top.  Anyways my MR meter is dead and I am
considering buying another.  Will the MR4 and MR meter both work on an M-4
and which one do people generally prefer.  Thanks, Hal Robinson

              //        //      //\\               //
             //        //      //  \\             //
            //        //      //    \\           //
           //--------//      //------\\         //