Subject: Re: Skala (actually Scalia)
From: Brian Levy <dlevy@worldy.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:41:10 -0500

I've used it in the CL and was impressed enough with its tonal range and
contrast as well as minimal grain that I am using it in lieu of Tech Pan and
Agfapan 25 which I previously used and developed in DMax. Cost is actually
the same as I was paying previously, but I am getting more consistent results.

At 08:08 AM 1/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Would like to know if anyone out there has tried Agfa's Skala film and
>what they thought about it beyond the cost and processing of it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Andrew

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.