Subject: Re: (QUESTAR) Re: The Leica of... Questars.... off-topic
From: Bill Welch <Bill.Welch@Pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 21:41:02 -0800

Fred Ward wrote:

> I would like to see this thread end. This list does not deserve having
> thoughtful personal experiences posted when they end like this. Who
> wants to spend his time sharing so pin-heads can blast away.
> I am sick of the quickness-to-attack attitude that is ruining
> the NET for me instead would like to see a willingness to discuss and
> learn that could make this forum valuable.

	I too would like to see this threat end, though I found Fred's
story interesting. I thought his reply was right on the mark. There's no
point in boorish, flaming attacks, such as he received from the poster
on the Questar list. That sort of behavior stifles the kind of thoughtful
exchanges that attract us to this list.

Bill Welch