Subject: Re: Flanigan
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 17:52:34 -0700 (MST)

>Ben,
>
>Where in Boulder is Flanigan located? I appreciate your help.
>
>Andrew

Wow, I've created a persona celebre'! I must interject the correct spelling
of Mr. Flanagan's name (my fault). He's a grumpy old geezer who spends his
nights behind the camera counter at Jones Drug and Camera. College and Broadway.

Quite a nice man.

Jones, BTW, is THE only place to buy Leica in Boulder. There are other
sources in town but, if you care about your money and you enjoy good service
Jones is it.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO