Subject: anyone interested in a near-mint 2X Extender R?
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 18:32:26 -0500

A year and a half ago, I bought a 2X Extender R for $550 -- a 3-cam
one, but not the new (and very expensive) APO Extender.  It was
unmarked, and very close to mint overall.  I don't actually remember
anything about it that would make me say it wasn't mint, but it's not
in front of me so I want to be cautious.

I bought it kind of on impulse.  It was in such good shape; it was
reasonably priced; I thought it might be useful.  As it turns out,
even though it works fine, I've only used it twice, and it remains in
the same condition it was in when I bought it.

I think I'd like to sell it, since I don't really use it.  It'd be
nice to make back what I paid for it, but if I come close, that'd be
fine.  Comes with caps.  Anyone interested?

- -Patrick