Subject: Re[2]: M6 meter not sensitive enough?
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 97 13:20:21 HKT

     I think a recessed battery cap is better than the original. The
     original cap always subjected to your fingers when you hold the camera
     and eventually, the cap fall off.

     Michael

Subject: Re: M6 meter not sensitive enough?
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at SMTP
Date:    1997/1/9 11:09 AM

At 08:09 PM 1/8/97 -0800, Bill Welch wrote:

>Some photogs I know have replaced the cap with a chrome battery cap from
the bottom of >an SL or other SLR. It doesn't look great, but it seems to
work better than
>Leica's design.

That is what is recommended in THE LEICA M COMPENDIUM.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!