Subject: Re: Need MR meter part
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 18:32:45 -0500

   From: pmkramer@worldnet.att.net (Peter Kramer)
   Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 11:22:08 -0600

   Hi. I am new to this list.

   I am looking for a replacement battery cover for the MR meter that clips
   to the hot shoe of my M4-2.

   Leica no longer has this part, and I have exhausted the repair shops and
   camera dealers in Oklahoma City.

Have you considered having a part fabricated?  If you have a friend or
relative who does metal work, you might be able to get it done for
free.  If you don't, because you live in the heartland where there are
lots of skilled laborers, you might still be able to get it done
cheaply, like for $50.

Okay, maybe that's not so cheap.