Subject: Information regarding Leica photography
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 07 Jan 97 02:48:00 EST

Good evening,

As a newcomer to this Leica Users group it seems I could be the only
photographer using it?  I've asked a few questions and received no answers,
although it was highly recommended as an excellant location for things Leica
that I would find interesting.

Considering I've used Leica gear for close to 30 years in my work about the
world as a photojournalist and sports photographer, I thought I might run into
some of my old comrades in arms so's to speak! :)

I'll post one of my questions again and ask, How many are using the new R8 and
if so what are your re-actions? I would like to compare them to my own, as I
have been using one for several weeks.

Thanking you who reply in advance,

ted grant