Subject: Re: Hyperfocal Technique
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 97 20:17:44

In <199701051558.PAA81410@smtp-gw01.ny.us.ibm.net>, on 01/05/97 at 03:58
PM,
   Arnold Don Abravanel <arniea@ibm.net> said:

>I would be very interested in hearing some ways that you have used the
>hyperfocal focus using M system. Are there anything unusual that you do.
>Do you use it often and under what conditions.

>Arnold
>Arnold Don Abravanel
>arniea@loop.com

Arnold,

Usually it means the subject of most interest is not critically sharp.  It
does work pretty well with  the 21mm for some photos but I often focus the
21 too!

Best regards,
Dennis

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown

http://users.deltanet.com/users/dwp