Subject: Re: 20mm Russar lens for Leica
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 16:10:22 -0500

   From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
   Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 10:10:03 GMT

   I notice that this dealer is also offering a shift lens for Leica R

   Russian 35mm f2.8 PC to fit Nikon AI,Leica R4,Minolta Dynax for 299 UKP.

   Reg
   - --
   R.Ronaldson         Norwich
                         Norfolk
                         England

I was so interested in a Russar at this low price, and in this cheapo
shift lens for Leica R, that I did a Web search to see if SRS has a
Web page.  Interestingly, I found

http://www.indinet.com/network/srs/home.htm

which is the Web page for a firm at the same address, called SRS
Microsystems.  Unfortunately, there's no email address!

I'd like to have their catalog, but being lazy by nature, I would like
to do it without writing a letter on paper and going down to the post
office to have them weigh it so they can determine the right amount of
postage to put on it and so on.  Anybody have an email address for
them?

- -Patrick