Subject: Re[2]: most durable camera
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 97 08:45:16 PST

     Hi,

      The major difference between the R6 and R6.2 is the shutter speed.
     The R6.2 has 1/2000th.  Other than that there are several other
     features.  For some reason the R6 is much cheaper than the R6.2.

      I also like R6 a lot.  It is smaller and lighter than SL or SL2.

     Regards,
     David

_>
I have never used anything Leica except the rangefinder equipment.
However I have been sorely tempted by the R6.  May I have some opinions
please.  Also what is the difference between the R6 and R6.2 ?