Subject: thanks for tripod help
From: deg <degu@mail.provide.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 21:10:13 -0500

Thank you all for suggestions on a tripod i can take backpackng. i am
somewhat shell shocked by the price of tripods,but here is what i come up
with as the best solution so far: Legs- Bogen 3221, head- TBD but a small
ball head with seperate panorama adjust. Suggestions?? My reasons are:
availability, price, and quality. I wish that its legs were less "frumpy" though.

Also, if anyone shoots M6 and R7, would you mind contacting me? I am
getting closer to making a decision, and would like some feedback.

Thanks,
Bob