Subject: Re: The Durable Vito B -- OFF-TOPIC
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 10:57:21 -0500

So that's what the rangefinder is called. I picked mine up almost 10 years
before I got my first Vito. I use it mostly with my Minox ML, but don't
mount it in the shoe, though it could be modified easily enough to do it. I
do like it since it is so easy to calibrate. These must be somewhat rare
since I've never seen another. Again, maybe Leica could buy a couple and
modify their rangefinder to use the same method of adjustment external to
the camera. Would solve what appears to be an problem with the M6.

At 10:12 PM 1/4/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Mine came with a Proximeter, an auxiliary rangefinder.  It makes a neat
>little package.

>Marc
>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!