Subject: Re: R 28-70 opinions
From: Reg Ronaldson <reg.ronaldson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 09:50:46 GMT

I do have this lens which came with my R4 but I am not really keen on
it. Perhaps it is knowing that it is made by Sigma :-))

I don't think it has the right feel about it. I have used it once and
the results look OK but I much prefer using my Summicron and Elmarits
that I had converted from 2-cam to 3-cam.

I am looking to trade in the zoom for perhaps a 2x converter.

Not a very scientific appraisal I'm afraid.

regards

Reg

- --
R.Ronaldson         Norwich