Subject: Re: Contax/Kyocera Chit-Chat...
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 15:11:21 -0800

David W. Almy wrote:

> Donal Philby continues to amaze with his incisive commentary. Well worth sorting through, say, the hat thread. Keep at it Donal!

I appreciate your complement, but my level of commentary is inversely
proportional to how much work I have.  And December has been DEAD.
Maybe all the literally ten of thousands of $$ of work bid recently will
finally move from the "it's urgent we get this done sometime soon" to
the "here's your deposit and can we start shooting this week" category.
Then I won't have time to ramble on about hats.  And that should be
appreciated in certain circles!

And to clear the record:  I own four them and 50 of the other.

Donal Philby
San Diego