Subject: Re: 3 cam conversion
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 11:11:48 -0800 (PST)

In earlier mail, it was written:

- -------------
>I am also interested in finding an answer to this question. I have a 2-cam
>"diesel" 180mm Elmarit-R, which could benefit from such a conversion. I am
>not willing to spend $ 250 on this simple operation.
>Chris
- --------------

John & Chris:

The Canadian Leica distributor, Kinderman (Canada) Inc. (email to:
kindrman@istar.ca - direct your enquiries to Art.) shows a 1997 Service rate
for "R-lenses: 2 to 3 cam converstion" at $168 - $224. But remember that
each Canadian Dollar is about 75 cents US. So if your lens is in the lower
range, you might well find the hassle of shipping across the border well
worth it.  If I were you, I'd send Art a note, and ask.

Cheers!
David Young             |  Smile! It's the 2nd
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  best thing you can
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  do with your lips.