Subject: most durable camera
From: deg <degu@mail.provide.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:40:17 -0500

In my quest for a camera I have first chosen Leica M.

Maybe I should ask some follow up questions, as it sounds like a lot of y'all
shoot SLR's as well: Is the M the most rugged and durable? I have been
reading a lot about Nikon F cameras that suggest they might be. Also,
My local Leica dealer has a VERY good deal right now on the R7. How is
that one for durability? As a side issue, which models (regardless of
brand) tend to be easiest to disassemble/assemble for repair (maybe done
by the owner rater than the repair shop)?

Thanks,
Bob