Subject: Re: Shutterbug
From: "Charles E. Love, Jr." <cel14@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:12:52 -0500 (EST)

At 12:45 PM 1/1/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Medium format probably makes a lot of sense for professionals. For me, it
>will be back to the mere essentials: one camera and, at most, two lenses,
>and, may be, a Gossen Pilot for incident light readings. (I don't want to be
>called a LUGger.)

To each his or her own, of course, but I use both 35 and MF, and MF cameras
just blow 35 away in image quality (there was a long thread about this back
there somewhere).  There are also some relatively small MF cameras including
the "big Leica" Mamiya 6 and 7.  Given the way 35 has gone in the past few
years, you could argue that MF cameras are more basic!--Charlie
Charles E. Love, Jr.
CEL14@CORNELL.EDU