Subject: Summilux v Summicron Re: M6 Titanium
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:38:40 -0500

To paraphrase Dennis Laney in Leica Lens Practice...

Don't buy the high speed optic unless it will be used OFTEN at wide open.
If it will, you need it. If it won't your wasting your money.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>