Subject: Meters and screw mounts
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrin2@xman.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 08:22:59 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for all of the advice on meters for a screw mount Leica.  In fact, I
have an old Gossen Pilot which is still in fine working order. Ironically, I
bought it for my first Leica which, if I recall correctly, was a IIIc that I
had in the late 1960s.  (It was stolen in an apartment break-in in
Venezuela).  Brian, if you do happen to have Gossen's address handy, I would
appreciate it.  Now that I have the meter, there is no excuse for delaying
purchase of a IIIf!

Steve

Stephen J. Kobrin                  Tel.  (215) 898-7732
212 Lauder Fischer Hall            Fax.  (215) 898-2067
The University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA 19104--6330