Subject: Re: Fed Up with Hats
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 10:11:45 -0500

At 01:10 PM 12/31/96 -0800, you wrote:

>This all started with someone asked about shooting in the rain.
>Frankly, as one who does a lot of outdoor shooting, the hat issue is
>almost more important to me than filters (I've got about 50 and know
>when to use them).

IS that 50 hats or filters? I agree that garb is an important part of a
system. I've been looking for a reasonably priced vest which can hold my
ETRS system and provide some protection. Most vests are geared towards the
35mm systems, don't provide any protection and for what they are - way
overpriced. Any suggestions. Oh, by the way, I like a good old 'Mike Hammer'
type hat. Looks cool with my London Fogg with my Leica hidden inside.
Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com