Subject: Re: Meters and screw mounts
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 13:31:19 -0500

I got mine from Gossen directly after trying a couple of dealers who
wouldn't order it for me. The part is (was) listed in their catalog under
accys. I paid about US$7.50 for it about 4 years ago. With it attached, the
plastic case is not used, so look for a small case to keep it in whenn not
in use.

At 11:31 PM 12/30/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Stephen Kobrin wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have suggestions for a compact meter to use with a Leica
Screw mount.

>My favorite pocketable meter is the Gossen pilot.  Some even have a
>little shoe that screws on so you can put it in the hot shoe. (does
>anybody know where I can get the shoe ?)

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com