Subject: Re: Meters and screw mounts
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 09:44:11 -0500

I have a drawer full of meters, but the one I use the most with my screw
mounts is an old (50s vintage) Zeiss Icophot. It is small, selenium and
reasonably sensitive to low light. They can be used in reflected or
incident light mode. These can be had at swap meets for $25-$50.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>