Subject: Re: Where to buy Leica? At my home town!
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:48:02 +0000

Thanks to all who responded on my question on good places to buy
Leica lenses in LA and New Orleans but I was to fortunate today
to make any use from your kind help anymore. I found what
I needed just around the corner
(on the other side of the Rhine though).

This evening I stepped over a 50mm summicron, recent version
(integrated hood), like new, full waranty, for a little bit
more than half the price of a new one (btw. prices for new
Leica lenses seem to be exactly the same in .de as they are
in the USA).

Nothing suspicious about it as I know the dealer is a trustworthy
person. One of his customers was in a hurry to get rid of it
(after he bought a R8) and some other appealing items.
I unfortunately cannot afford more lenses right now
(and don't want to either as my only real
need right now is the 50mm).
This may be my best chance to get
M-equipment for the next years!

Happy 1997 to all! And thanks again for your kind help!

Stefan

PS.: My location is Bonn in Germany in Europe.
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de