Subject: Re: 20mm Russar lens for Leica
From: Rainer Mueller <uh3b207@hpmail.lrz-muenchen.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 18:57:14 +0100 (MET)

Sorry that I reply only now, I was away on Christmas. I bought
mine new a couple of weeks ago from a dealer in Nuernberg,
Germany who imports Russian lenses. But he told me that I got
the last one he had on stock. He said that all the new lenses
now go to Japan for some time. However, there may be some other dealers
with new Russars in Germany. If someone is interested I can
give him the address.

Regards, Rainer