Subject: Where to buy Leica in LA and New Orleans?
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 18:15:16 +0000

A good friend (Leica R user) will be in the US for some time from
about the end of january on. He will be in Los Angeles for one week
and for another week in New Orleans.
Unfortuinately he isn't there for a vacation but for work and is
short of time.

I asked him if he could take a look for either a 35/2 M(if he arrives
early enough to get the $200 rebate) or a 50/2 M summicron.
He agreed if I tell him the address of a good shop and how much
I am willing to pay.

Now here is my question: where in LA and New Orleans is a good place
to purchase Leica equipment (I need a name and an address)?
They must have it in stock as there is no time to wait for a backorder.

What is a reasonable price for these lenses right now?
Last I heard was about $1000 for the 50mm and about 1500 for the
35mm summicron. Is this still true?

Thanks in advance for your kind help
and a happy new year to all Luggers.

Stefan
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de