Subject: Re: National Geographic and Photo Quality
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 09:24:37 -0800

Oddmund---

	Sadly, "Reportage" (edited by Colin Jacobsen, photo editor of the
Independent on Sunday) folded some time ago, and I haven't seen any new
issues of "Themes" in over a year. "Themes" has a Web site at:

	http://www.magic.be/themes/Themes.html

which hasn't been updated in some time, so I'm assuming the worst for it as
well.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.

	[among other things...]