Subject: More on Natural Focal Lengths
From: Chris Fortunko <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 10:02:48 -0700

LUGs,

Upon reflection, I think that what I would really want to have is a
modernized Leica M, with some automation, and a good-quality zoom covering
the 35-70mm range. I know that they make the Mini-Zoom. However, this camera
has motors in it and no manual operation. Incidentally, my wife has been
very happy with the Mini-Zoom, which appears to be a well conceived and
executed product. So, there are probably smart people left at Solms. The
management should listen to them.

Best of Light,

Chris