Subject: Re: 20mm Russar lens for Leica
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 14:04:28 -0800

Evanjoe685@aol.com wrote:

> HI Marc and Joe,
> Thanks for information on the Russar lens.  I will attempt to call the London dealer this weekend.  Hopefully, they will have a lens and finder for me.
> Evan

Hi Mark,
Sorry to excluded you from my original posting of thanks,  if you still
have lens for sale, please email me your terms, and if I can have a 10
day trial period.
Evan

E-mail address is Evanjoe685@AOL.com

Evan I am a little confused by your two posts.  However if you can get
it london for somewhat close in price to what I was asking it might be a
better deal.  Normally I have no problem with a 10 day return but
because of the optical performance I am little bit hesitant about
shipping it back and forth a couple of  times to Great Britain.

Happy New Year.