Subject: 20mm Russar lens for Leica
From: Evanjoe685@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 12:58:54 -0500

HI Marc and et al,

I record reading some previous posting regarding the quality of this Russian
lens.  Would someone kindly give me their opinion regarding the quality and
image resolution of this lens.  Also the source as to where I canpurchase one
new with the original finder or an alternate finder of better quality?    I
record a dealer in the United Kingdom as being a dealer of new lens.  Please
post their address, telephone and fax number, and the person to contact.

Thank you in advance for your help. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Evan
Evanjoe685@AOL.com