Subject: Re: R Lenses?
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 16:00:57 -0500

What does define as 'moving very well'? To a Canon dealer, Yashica doesn't
move well and to a Yashica dealer, Minox probably doesn't move well. It is
all perception. I knew a R-R dealer who had a great month if he sold 2 RRs
and a Bently in a month. Probably a somewhat poor month for a Jag dealer and
that would close the doors for a Chevorlet dealer.

As time progresses 2 cam lenses are not going to sell as fast as a 3 cam
lens. I have never heard of any problem with 3 cammers on the SL/SL2. It
sounds  like a saleman's pitch. With that type of advise, I wonder if he is
experiencing other products are not selling well - at his store anyway?

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com