Subject: Blank documents with text file enclosures?
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 23:49:13 +0000

In article <AEE3EEC0-5359@206.83.104.2>, Jeff Segawa <segawa@netone.com>
writes
>Joe, for some reason, your postings all appear as blank documents with text
>file enclosures; not difficult to read, just a little bothersome due to the
>extra step involved.

No-one has said that about my postings before, although one person did
get them all twice for a brief period. When I get my own postings along
with the others as a subscriber to the Leica list, mine look the same as
the majority; ie I can read them straight away, no extra step involved.
I'm certainly not doing anything clever here to complicate things. I
can't understand why this should happen and I wonder if anyone else is
getting them this way.
- --
Joe B.