Subject: Re: Leica M-Grip
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 96 20:50:02 -0000

I don=B4t know what I do wrong! Having squeezed, pushed and pulled my =
M-Grips towards and away from three different M3 bodies I still have =
not managed to reset the frame counter.
Maybe this particular problem only occurs on other types of M-Leicas?

However, one serious drawback with the M-Grip on the M3 is that the =
grip blocks the delayed action control lever. Maybe it=B4s made for =
later Leica M-models.

To end with a point in favour of the Grip - it does have a central =
tripod socket!

Regards,

Claes
Stockholm