Subject: Vancouver BC
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 11:29:53 -0700 (MST)

Any of my fellow LUG members in Vancouver BC? D. Young, maybe? D. Cardish?
Anybody?

I'm entering into a trade with a fellow in Courtney, Vancouver Island, BC
wherein I'm trading him a camera for a camera. The standard impasse has been
reached regarding trust. I met him via the Usenet.

I need a person that would accept my camera (a Leica) by mail and then meet
this fellow for the exchange. I would trust your eyes to guage the condition
(and existence) of his gear, and then to ship it to me once the exchange has
been made.

I would pay a reasonable fee for said service and would owe you my
gratitude. Any takers?

ben