Subject: Deakers? was Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #301 / allowing "dealers" in the LUG
From: Chris Fortunko <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 09:02:34 -0700

LUGs,

I dont object to the dealers being members of this group as long as they act
as private individuals. I certainly don't mind people who service cameras.
Both can enrich this group.

To post the advertising, they typically use the WWW. What I do not wish to
see is self-serving comments, etc.

I would vote for reforming the by-laws.

And most certainly, do not force authors of good books off this forum. We
would then suffer from the loss of a certain author of books on Zeiss
cameras and other literati.

Regards,

Chris