Subject: M6 RF Flare Prob
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:40:56 -0700 (MST)

I've got a cool solution to this problem. I took a piece of translucent
plastic about 1.5mm thick and, using heat, formed a channel out of it that
fits over the top of my M6. It covers the RF window, runs over the top and
SNAPS over the back hinge. I'll make a pattern if anyone cares. It looks
like OEM stuff and if I had my way would retail for around $69.95.

ben