Subject: Re: LTM Repairs!
From: bmwr100r@subcellar.mwci.net
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:25:49 +0000

Golden Touch Camera
RR 2 Box 803
Purgatory Rd
Campbell Hall, NY 10916
(914) 496-8834

There are also a number of very good repair people specializing in
Leica only.  DAG of Wisconsin comes to mind.  It's been a long time
since I used Leitz in NJ, they were always terribly slow.  I got
hooked up with Sherry when I needed a small part for an old camera.
Leitz NJ said they sold everything to her and to call her.  Glad they
did.