Subject: Re: Film Plane ground glass w/magnifier?
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 96 14:46:48 HKT

        I suggest that you should look around the products from Edmund
Scientific Industrial Optics Division. The company provides a wide range of
optical products for both retailing and wholesaling with reasonable price.
Moreover, free catalogue is also available. Try to contact at:
Fax 1-609-573-6295
Mail : Edmund Scientific Company
       Edscorp bldg.,Barrington,
       New Jersey 08007-1380