Subject: Re: M & R Cases
From: ATANOVIC@genre.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 19:08:20 +0900

          Eastland's Ajax cases were a good choice for me.  The original
          version is a soft tightly-fitting padded leather pouch for the M-
          body only.  It's described and illustrated in his Compendium.  He
          now also makes one which can accomodate a smallish lens fixed on
          the body.  I have both and use them regularly; the body-only
          version is the more well-conceived of the two in my estimation.
          They're fine for general protection against knocks and scrapes,
          especially when you've got more than one body swinging around
          your neck or knocking about in a bag.

          There's an Ajax-R case now too, I believe.

          Adrian Tanovic
          Tokyo