Subject: Re: M5 meter
From: Arnold Don Abravanel <arniea@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 06:05:13 GMT

I own one and had to have it repaired. It was about 2 yrs. ago, and wasn't
swinging in front of lens. It cost me about $70. to fix and it worked well
ver since. I guess you know tha a collapsible cannot be used unless you tape
from closing. I really enjoy it even though it is larger than my M4P.

Arnold A.
Westlake Vlg., CA

At 03:03 PM 12/11/96 PST, you wrote:
>     Hi,
>
>      I need a little more info on M5's meter.  I wonder how reliable the
>     meter on M5 is when compared with SL2's.  I have heard it is easier to
>     go bad or break because it is going in and out in the lens mount on an
>     arm.  Any story of experience will be appreciated
>

>     Regards,
>     David
>     seungmin@luxcom.com

Arnold Don Abravanel