Subject: Hove and Leica
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 08:55:13 -0500

At 11:03 PM 12/9/96 -0700, Chris wrote:

>May be Marc James Small can illuminate us on the connection between Hove and
>Leica.

Hove was founded by Derek Grossmark and Dennis Laney.  These guys are BIG
TIME Leica collectors.  Other than that, I am not aware of any connexion.
None of those of us who wrote the Compendia (Shell for Canon, Eastland for
Leica, Nordin the Hasselblad (forthcoming -- may be the best of the lot;
Rick kindly asked me to proof it), myself and Barringer for Zeiss) have an
official connexion with the companies involved but all of us ARE rather avid
users of the systems in question.

Can a Rollei compendium be far behind?  Is there another book in my future?
Something to push the Voigtlander book I want to write even further down the
priority list?  Hmm.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!