Subject: Re: M6 Panda edition
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 17:50:25 -0700 (MST)

>It is an M6 with black knobs. (I heard that the guy who came up with this
>variation no longer works at Leica.) As far as I am concerned, it is ugly.
>
>chris

Chris,

        Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I think it looks kinda cool.
At least it doesn't have a bamboo leaf pattern embossed in bright green
leather. Hey, did you ever check out the little Bogen table-top? If so, what
did you think.

ben

P.S. - Speaking of ugly Leicas: A dealer in my town (Mike's) actually took
down one of those Brueckner M6s. I could tell that he felt stuck when he
asked my opinion on a lottery to get rid of the thing. The idea was to sell
40 chances to win it at $250.00 each. He nets 10,000 and some lucky ( ??? )
person gets an eyesore for $250.00. Interesting.