Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest
From: Hugh Hamilton <100421.730@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Dec 96 12:49:49 EST

Hi

I have just joined this list, after falling in love with a friends M2 - I am now
working out how much of my Nikon gear I can sell to get one - but one thing
puzzles me. Can you get this list as a digest - it would help my bandwidth?

Thanks in advanec

Hugh

Hugh Hamilton
Dept of Visual Communications
University of Central England

"Stare. It's the way to educate your eye, and more. Stare, pry, listen,
eavesdrop. Die knowing something, you are not here long."-Walker Evans