Subject: Re: 35mm Lens for M3
From: Mark Bergman <Bmwr100r@mwci.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 07:27:34 -0800

I've had a couple of 35 F3.5 (for M) and have one now.  Don't notice any
difference between that and the 35 F2 I own. (except for speed).  since
it takes the 39 mm filter it is a good deal.  35 F2.8 go for a lot more
money and is closer is price to the F2.  If money is a real concern go
for which ever you can get cheapest.