Subject: Re: 21 Super Angulon
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 17:39:52 -0700

Ken,

The Super Angulon is, indeed, a Schneider product. It will not let you meter
on the M6 and will damage the M5. Otherwise, it is probably a superb optic.
I do not have personal experience with it.

By the way, I am becoming more partial to older Leica lenses. They may not
be as perfect, optically, as the new ones, but they certainly have
character. Personally, I do not know about 21mm lenses, and wider. When does
one need such things?

Chris