Subject: Re: H'blad vs Leica
From: banjo@mail.utexas.edu (John Huntsberger)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 07:13:23 -0600 (CST)

Very interesting to read you comments about the Pentax.  I have had similar
experiences when using my Mamiya 6MF whose lenses are ultra sharp, the feel
of the camera like a large M6 and which I thoroughly enjoy using in
conjunction with my Leicas.  I have unsubsubscribed from the Leica User
Group because of the volume of mail, but enjoy communicating with various
other photographers using Leica cameras.

John Huntsberger
4109 Sinclair Avenue
Austin, TX 78756-3524
512-458-9577