Subject: Re: NG?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 01:16:36 -0500

At 06:37 PM 11/28/96 -0500, Jae Redfern wrote:

>>And for those who mourn that the click of a Leica is never heard on National
>>Geographic expeditions can now seek to change this -- they've ganged up with
>>DiscoverCard to GIVE AWAY a slot on an upcoming National Geographic shoot.
>
>Huh? Could you extrapolate a tad further? I have visions of NG filling a
>few pages with the snaps from the first happy plonker to get his entry
>pulled from a hat.
>        Now I know that the caliber of photography seen in print is
>generally getting a bit lower these days but this can't be.

Jae

Honestly, that's what I heard on a radio ad this AM driving back from a
grocery store run.  I watch VERY little TV, but I would imagine its
advertised there, as well.  In the US, at least:  dunno about how far US
stations reach into Canada, so you may (blissfully) be spared our
abomination of a media.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!