Subject: Re: Looking for rangefinder technical information
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:34:38 -0700

I just wanted to add to Marc's comments. I have THE LEICA WAY and THE LEICA
AND LEICAFLEX WAY. The earlier editions deal with the the LTM cameras while
the later show the M3 cameras, and the like. There was also a discussion of
the M3 and M4,2,6 rangefinders in one of the issues of Shutterbug. They are
different.

chris