Subject: Re: A room for everybody
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 14:47:22 -0500

At 03:14 PM 11/23/96 -0500, Brian Levy, J.D.,  wrote:

>It seems that from the amount of equipment available that competitors did
not contribute as much to the effort in photographic instrumentation.

Excuse me?  What are you trying to say?  Exakta clearly outproduced Leica,
and I suspect F&H may have cranked out more Rolleiflexes in a given year.
Certainly, Zeiss Ikon outproduced Leica by a factor of 5 to 1 or so.  And
Argus certainly produced a hundred C-3 Bricks for every Leica ever produced.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!