Subject: Don Chatterton
From: RobtMcKay@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 19:24:19 -0500

I've read the two posts from people who've had some problems with Don
Chatterton. I've bought an M6 and two lenses, all used, from Mr. Chatterton.
 Everything arrived at my house within two days after ordering, and it's my
opinion he UNDER-rated the condition on all the items. I found him to be
extremely knowledgable, friendly and honest - right at the top of the list of
the photo equipment dealers I've dealt with.

- --Rob McKay